Covid 19 Update
Welcome to our Covid Free Hotel
Over the last 50 years, Elia Mykonos Resort’s guiding principle has been to cater and care for our guests as we do for our own family. Today, more than ever, this core value guides us as we navigate the difficult challenge the coronavirus (COVID-19) presents us with, in order to best protect our guests and staff during such unprecedented times.
Given these unique circumstances and to offer you flexibility in your travel plans, we have updated our reservation and cancellation policies.
We are adhering to the latest information, protocols and tools from the world’s leading health experts and Greek government authorities, to provide a safe, seamless and ultimately enjoyable experience when you visit us. To ensure your wellbeing, along with that of your fellow travellers and our employees we have heightened our already stringent practices around food handling, sanitization, disinfection and cleaning, plus specific measures based on the guidance of local health authorities.
Our key measures and operation policies are:
- The hotel has developed an Action Plan and a Suspected Case Management Plan
- Cooperation with a secondary health care provider with a designated collaborating physician.
- All health measures that have been announced by EODY (National Public Health Organization www.eody.gov.gr/en/ ) are observed.
- All hotel staff have been trained to adhere to the new health protocols.
- Adherence to the increased cleaning and disinfection protocol with emphasis on surfaces of frequent contact.
- Installation of stations with antiseptic solution for dry hand sanitization.
- Signage for the adherence to all the health instructions of EODY by hotel guests.
- Rearrangement of hotel furniture to avoid overcrowding.
- Mandatory extension of check out – check in window.
Check out until 11.00 am – Check In from 15.00 pm
- Prohibition of entry into guest-rooms to non-residents.
- Disinfection of the surfaces in reception and the room key cards.
- Customers are offered electronic payment of accommodation expenses (credit card, e-banking).
- Luggage handling upon customer request.
- Removal of decorative objects, leaflets, coffee machines and kettles to minimise the surfaces of frequent contact in the rooms.
- Cleaning of the room during the guests’ stay will be less frequent and upon the customer’s request.
- The evening preparation of a room which includes changing the linen and towels will only be available upon the customer’s request.
- Cleaning of the rooms is done according to official protocols
- The operating health protocols of stores (restaurants, bars) are followed.
- Upon the receipt, storage and preparation of food we comply with a certified HACCP system.
- Breakfast is served a la carte at no extra cost
- Adherence to measures to avoid overcrowding and congestion in restaurants.
Operation of the beach facilities with all the planned health and safety measures.
We know that you share our love of travel and we look forward to welcoming you!
Date of issue 23/06/2020